Danica Designs Citrus Beeswax Wrap XL
Citrus Beeswax Wrap XL
We love these eco-friendly beeswax wraps that are the perfect alternative to plastic wrap. In fun prints, we can't get enough of them all.
This extra-large sheet measures 17 x 22 inches and will easily cover a 9 x 13 baking dish or cake pan.
- Made with natural products our non-toxic beeswax wraps help to reduce waste and are biodegradable at the end of their life. Environmentally friendly, the beeswax wrap is a sustainable alternative to single-use plastic wrap
- In a charming citrus print.
- Ecologie Beeswax wraps are food-friendly and made with all-natural materials. Cotton coated with beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin these wraps seal tightly and keep food fresh longer.
- Durable and long-lasting Ecologie wraps seal or wrap tightly with the warmth of your hand. To clean rinse under cold water with mild soap and lay flat to air dry. After 1 year of use put it in your compost bin.
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.
- 17 x 22 inches
What is a Beeswax Wrap?
Beeswax wraps are all-natural breathable wraps and bags that keep leftover food fresher for longer. A beeswax wrap is reusable, compostable, and is the perfect alternative to plastic wrap. A convenient and pretty way to eliminate single-use plastic products from your pantry.
How to care for your Beeswax Wrap:
Your beeswax wraps and bags are easy to care for. Gently wash your wrap under cool water with mild soap and rinse. Hang or lay flat to dry, do not twist or wring. Fold lightly and store in a cool place. Your beeswax wrap does not like heat, so keep away from hot water, the stove, the microwave or hot foods.